Home > Bsod Playing > BSOD Playing Guild Wars 2
BSOD Playing Guild Wars 2
Run all Basic tests with SeaTools: S.M.A.R.T. I´m assuming you need some kind of additional software to view it properly? NCsoft ArenaNet ©2010–2013 ArenaNet, LLC. TiddyLack BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 8 03-16-2011 09:58 AM [SOLVED] BSoD Playing Two Worlds II Hey his is the first time I've experienced a BSoD on this laptop.... http://openfeedback.org/bsod-playing/bsod-playing-guild-wars-error-0x000000d1.php
One more time Thank you and best regards Sep 17, 2014 #16 Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 17,244 +234 Okay you need to replace the power supply ASAP! Arg2: 0000000000000000, 0. Attached Files: Minidumps.zip File size: 117 KB Views: 6 Sep 16, 2014 #3 Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 17,244 +234 A driver for a Atheros OTUS Network Adapter is being flagged All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\112112-10249-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableWARNING: Whitespace at end of path elementSymbol search path is: srv*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbolsExecutable search path is:Windows 7 Kernel
so well I naturally tried it a few more times during the course of a couple of weeks to see if the error persisted and it did I tried changing the Go to C:\windows\minidump. Since I will be changing USB I wont be online for a few minutes Once again thank you a lot for your time Sep 16, 2014 #7 vasco TS Rookie
- I would greatly appreciate any help as to what I can do, if anything to resolve this issue.
- permalinkembedsavegive gold[–]Aradoz[S] 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago(0 children)i reinstalled the drivers without the ccc permalinkembedsaveparentgive gold[–]DanDaze/r/GW2Exchange Mod 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago(2 children)On mobile, please excuse any errors.
- It would be most helpful not only to myself, but to any other members that may find themselves in a similar situation with their Presario Notebooks.
- Jump to content Curse Help Sign In Create Account Search Advanced Search section: This topic Forums Members Help Files Gallery Calendar Blogs Videos New Content Home Forums Leaderboards Gallery Media
- I'm really kittened off bcause i can't play any pvp match May 16, 2015 10:35 +1 Edit Quote Delete Infract Report Permalink Back To Top FOLLOW US:Like us FacebookFollow us on
- jump to contentmy subredditsannouncementsArtAskRedditaskscienceawwblogbookschilecreepydataisbeautifulDIYDocumentariesEarthPornexplainlikeimfivefoodfunnyfutbolFuturologygadgetsgamingGetMotivatedgifshistoryIAmAInternetIsBeautifulJokesLifeProTipslistentothismildlyinterestingmoviesMusicnewsnosleepnottheonionOldSchoolCoolpersonalfinancephilosophyphotoshopbattlespicsscienceShowerthoughtsspacesportstelevisiontifutodayilearnedTwoXChromosomesUpliftingNewsvideosworldnewsWritingPromptsedit subscriptionsfront-all-random|AskReddit-funny-IAmA-todayilearned-worldnews-pics-gifs-news-videos-aww-gaming-movies-Showerthoughts-mildlyinteresting-Jokes-tifu-television-nottheonion-LifeProTips-OldSchoolCool-sports-UpliftingNews-explainlikeimfive-personalfinance-Music-science-WritingPrompts-books-dataisbeautiful-TwoXChromosomes-space-Futurology-food-EarthPorn-photoshopbattles-GetMotivated-Art-gadgets-nosleep-DIY-askscience-creepy-history-Documentaries-philosophy-listentothis-InternetIsBeautiful-chile-announcements-blog-futbolmore »Guildwars2commentsWant to join? Log in or sign up in seconds.|Englishlimit my search to /r/Guildwars2use the following search parameters to narrow your results:subreddit:subredditfind submissions in "subreddit"author:usernamefind submissions by "username"site:example.comfind
- IE is, Tools >Internet Options >Advance tab >Accelerated graphics, No check mark.
- The actually failed a few months ago and I replaced it, but have since been using secondary cooling outside of the laptop to be safe.
- It is very random...
- Your bios is quite old if they are tagged as 2004, but this may only be a version number Sep 16, 2014 #4 vasco TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 25
I turned on the computer and when I logged in I saw an error "Windows just recovered from an unexpected error" exactly like a BSOD but without the blue screen and Canon Pixma MG3222 Printer. Price is nearly 2g+. I'm betting it's a faulty memory module.It's entirely possible for this to only impact you while playing GW2.
In the end I cleared the hard disk, reinstalled windows and still i had that issue. Can my friends graphcis card play guild wars 2 Can I play Guild Wars 2 with my old boy? I will try my best to remember and describe everything that I have done so far, so please bear with me. https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/support/support/BSOD-while-playing-guildwars2 Ask !
ok I will try to fix the grounding problem first..... A month after release it just sucks. My System Specs Computer type Laptop System Manufacturer/Model Number Compaq Presario CQ62 238DX OS Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1 CPU AMD Athlon(tm) II P320 Dual-Core I found one that suggested downloaded a hot fix for windows update, as well as re-uninstalling my graphics setup and then trying to reinstall it again.
You could run Memtest to rule out memory 1st but I suggest a new PSU even if its not the problem. check this link right here now But today i got a blue screen. This is usuallycaused by drivers using improper addresses.If a kernel debugger is available get the stack backtrace.Arguments:Arg1: fffffd8001585f78, memory referencedArg2: 0000000000000002, IRQLArg3: 0000000000000000, bitfield :bit 0 : value 0 = read Check the computer/motherboard manual for what key to press as the computer boots up, to get into the BIOS/setup/UEFI - or carefully watch the boot up screens (pressing Pause helps) to
I haven't been able to devote much time on the forums because of the snow removal I've had to do, but I shouldn't be more than a day behind you. navigate here The first run; one was 12-06, and two were 12-11. Meaning, I solved I want to know if I can run/play Guild Wars 2. Best MMOs are the ones that never make it.
Devices can be uninstalled through device manager, and then the device itself should be physically removed from the system if possible. 3rd Party Drivers: The following is for information purposes only. Links for help: Hardware Identification Drivers - Find and Update Outdated Drivers My System Specs Computer type PC/Desktop System Manufacturer/Model Number Gateway DX4831-01e (Mid-Tower Desktop) OS Win 7 Home Premium 64bit Sep 17, 2014 #14 vasco TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 25 Ok ok.... Check This Out The power supply isn't supplying enough power to the GPU.
I have Steam, so I began by reinstalling that as well as the few games that I have through it (I'm mostly a console gamer, and only play a few games There are 2 main ways to fix this.1. I can't remember all of the specifics, but basically we decided that it was probably a display/ video/ graphics driver, so we tried downloading updates for the ATI drivers.
I tried with the Anti-surge on and off and when it´s ON no BSOD but my computer reboots and then shows me a menu related to the american megatrends and asks
Steam can be problematic, I would use fresh copies of that and Guild Wars2. That brings to mind the matter of windows updates. Make sure to run it once after the system has been on for a few hours and is warm, and then also run it again when the system has been off Forum Today's Posts FAQ Community Albums Tutorials What's New?
Chrome is, Settings >Advanced Settings >System >Use hardware acceleration when available, No check mark. This never seemed to work, since every time I got into Guild wars or a video online, a crash would eventually happen. The time now is 10:23. this contact form The third bullet down you mention: "The actually failed a few months ago and I replaced it," would that be the cooling fan?
Then I upgraded to Windows 10 hoping it would fix it. Related Subreddits /r/GuildRecruitment /r/GuildWars2PvPTeams /r/GuildWars2Funny /r/GuildWars2Builds /r/GuildWarsDyeJob /r/GW2ESports /r/GuildwarsLore /r/GW2WvW /r/GW2Economy /r/ImaginaryTyria /r/GermanGW2EventVods /r/gw2devtrack/ /r/GuildWars (Guild Wars 1) Guild Wars 2 Multireddit created by Attunementa community for 7 yearsmessage the moderatorsMODERATORSAttunementRandommUseruse the modmaileggpie.7340 y Upload this folder as a file here Sep 15, 2014 #2 vasco TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 25 First of all, iam really thankful for your reply and for the Run FurMark to test the display card for artifacts and temperature issues.
Downloaded it and since then have been able to watch youtube videos for about 2 hours. Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Google Your name or email address: Do you already have an account? If your RAM is set to 1333, it should show up in CPU-Z as 666 or 667 MHz. All Rights Reserved Tom's Hardware Guide ™ Ad choices Jump to content Curse Help Sign In Create Account Search Advanced Search section: This topic Forums Members Help Files Gallery Calendar Blogs
Check, Short Drive Self Test, Drive Information, Short Generic, and Long Generic. Any drivers in red should be updated/replaced/removed. Was wondering if anyone could help me trouble shoot. Sep 17, 2014 #16 vasco TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 25 Really ?!
Ubuntu 16.04 Internet Abysmally... [SOLVED] GTA 5 Error 202, The Rockstar... BugCheck 0x124 You have a 0x124 hardware bugcheck. Updated to IE11 on 12102015 | Fios Speed: 31 Down | 29 Up Additional AV: SpywareBlaster, manual Mbam, SAS . Any idea on how to fix this?
GeekistJan 11, 2013, 5:02 AM No where can I get memtest?? and I took a picture of the blue screen so hopefully someone can help me out. It went good for a month or two with no BSOD´s or freezes or anti-surge errors, until I got a error from windows saying that my hard drive is on the ok ok thank you for everything.....
Post to look for / advertise a guild, use /r/GuildRecruitment. If I have not given the proper information and uploaded the correct files please let me know I will send the files or information you require.