Home > Bsod While > BSOD While Doing Nothing :S
BSOD While Doing Nothing :S
Back to top #8 JinXiang91 JinXiang91 Members 93 posts OFFLINE Posted 27 November 2016 - 08:01 PM The issue came back this morning. Reply Shahriar Dhruvo September 26, 2016 at 5:23 pm Thank u very much brother i really appreciate it thanks again 🙂 Reply John Herries November 8, 2016 at 9:22 pm Tried permalinkembedsaveparentgive gold[–]JerktionaryBucket[S] 1 point2 points3 points 7 months ago(0 children)I believe you can zip it up and send it to me that way. If there's anything else, feel free to update here. navigate here
permalinkembedsaveparentgive gold[–]Rice__cubei am a masterninja xD 0 points1 point2 points 7 months ago(1 child)I installed blue screen viewer and fortunately I haven't been able to replicate the BSOD. I may have to give up running BOINC. Hopefully that won't be a problem. i7 950 to be exact. Bonuses
Also, i'm really interested in the follow up of the memoryleak or whatever it was. A few months ago I had a memory leak which could explain some bad memory. BSOD reboot loop prevents access to Desktop If you are stuck in a Blue Screen of Death reboot loop, Windows 10 will automatically go into the Repair mode after a while.
- At one point i got a pop up down in the right corner of the screen that said: GWX.exe dammaged file.
- I am gonna try using blue screen viewer to try to diagnose what is going wrong and then i will talk to the specialist again tomorrow.
- Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers.
- We take each scenario and explain what to do in each case.
- Did it work?
- It then ended up fixing itself after a few restarts and a tinker with my settings.
- Follow the link for more information.
If it says there were problems but it could not resolve them, open and run it in safe mode. 4. I don't have the problem in safe mode. The last one was fixed when i updated the nividia drivers. I got the error while using spaces inbetween.
froze again. The latter is a large number even for Microsoft's support forum, and hints at the scope of the problem. Most of the chatter seems to revolve around RAM problems. http://www.computing.net/answers/windows-7/got-bsod-while-doing-nothing/17362.html Check the BSOD error you are given online.
I'll let you know what I come up with. Just go your original operating system. Additional information on how customers should deal with the buggy updates can be found on Microsoft's support site. Learn more about this here.
Check it out it is free and works wonders it reads your minidump files and tells you what caused the crash specifically, allowing me to go and fix that specific problem. http://www.thewindowsclub.com/blue-screen-death-windows-10 Reply Skipz July 24, 2016 at 1:15 am Stuck in solution 4 how do I do this? If you want me to translate anything, let me know. Everything is a virtual assistant now At CES this week, we're learning that virtual assistants like Amazon's Alexa will be delivered as a...