Home > Dvd Drive > DVD Rom Driver
DVD Rom Driver
Can you please help me? except that there are no exclamation points or yellow question marks. Look for a CD/DVD drive entry in the Device Configuration sub-screen. Helpful +76 Report maggie Apr 2, 2009 at 01:14 AM I too cannot find my dvd driver in vista.
Any ideas of what to do? I was trying to update the CD driver but I uninstalled it and I cant figure out what to do or how to do it. Once you have checked if the CD/DVD drive appears in the BIOS, check the drive name in Device Manager. If a window does not open when discs are inserted into the drive and the drive does not appear in File Explorer, refer to The CD/DVD drive does not appear in
Dvd Driver Windows 10
Thanx a BUNCH :) JaseNZ Report ross-is-sick- Mar 7, 2009 at 07:18 AM Thanks heaps Ross, your a CHAMPION! note: If you have a new notebook computer, make sure the computer actually has a CD/DVD drive. To correct the problem and allow the software to detect the drive again, uninstall the CD/DVD recording software, restart the computer, reinstall the disc recording software, then restart the computer again. Ever.
- note: If you have upgraded your computer to Windows 10 or to Windows8 and the drive was working before, but is no longer working correctly, you can save time by starting
- LG offers the latest in state-of-the-art technology with the reliability you expect.
- Report E- Mar 2, 2009 at 09:36 AM Thank you very much Ross, I totally solved my problem....
- Thanks very much!
- All rights reserved.
- Report meme- Mar 16, 2009 at 05:33 PM Thank you ross for your information it really helped me I was without my cd/dvd player for about 8 months thanks again Report
- Windows checks for problems.
- Support Forum Join the conversation!
- HELP Report rid- Apr 1, 2010 at 09:59 AM restart Report pnz.- Apr 2, 2010 at 06:06 AM tnx dude ... !!!
- If you have had recent power outages, viruses, or other computer problems, it is likely that the drivers have become damaged.
Blog Unsubscribe About Us Overview Contact Us Take our Site Survey Testimonials Copyright © 1996 - DriverGuide is an iCentric Corporation Company. Figure : Device Manager: DVD/CD-ROM drives If DVD/CD-ROM drives is not in the list, skip to Resetting the computer power. Confirm the deletion by clicking Yes. Dvd/cd-rom Drives Missing From Device Manager This drive did not come with my dell and was working until I got some other bug.
I have a sony vio it is pretty old though. note: The name for the software reinstallation option may vary between computers. Get peace of mind of knowing your important data and digital memories are safer. http://www.driverguide.com/driver/company/Microsoft/CD-DVD/index.html If there is no CD/DVD drive listed in BIOS, the problem is probably hardware-related.